Sunday, April 17, 2011

More painting

We did some more painting last week when hubby was home.
I tell you what, it's AMAZING what paint can do to your mood and your home! It looks fabulous and much more 'homely' now :) We did the kitchen, dining and what you'd call the family room and also the activity room.

We still have the 'lounge' (theatre) to do, but for now that's all the paint we had. I am feverishly scouring the internet for ideas on colours for the bathroom and laundry, as we'll be moving onto those areas soon enough. Then the kids rooms.

Photos will be coming, as soon as I buy a new memory card for our camera. The old card died and I unfortunately lost almost 200 photos. Absolutely devastated...

Ok, well thought I'd update, as I haven't been on here in a while.

Tash xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment